tab. χ2 = 24.996). Hence, a significant relationship was observed between the level of education of respondents and factors influencing the purchase of major organic food products. The occupation and income of respondents are not dependent on the factors influencing the purchase of organic food products. The calculated χ2 values 10.078 and 14.013 were less than the tabulated χ2 values 24.996 and 18.307 of occupation and income. Thus, both the occupation and income of respondents were not found to be statistically significant among the factors influencing the purchase of major organic food products. The family type constitutes both nuclear and joint family. The table showed that majority of the respondents (80 percent) belonged to nuclear family and remaining 20 percent belonged to joint family, which showed that joint family system is gradually disintegrating from the society. " />

Toll Free Helpline (India): 1800 1234 070

Rest of World: +91-9810852116

Free Publication Certificate

Vol. 12, Special Issue 9 (2023)

To examine the factor influencing consumers buying of major organic products in Raipur city of Chhattisgarh

Author(s):
Rahul Dhurandhar, Sanjay Kumar Joshi and Aman Kumar Gupta
Abstract:
The present investigation, entitled "A Study on Consumer Preference towards Major Organic Products in Raipur City" was taken from different organic stores in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The factors influencing the consumer’s buying of major organic food products were age, gender, education, family type, occupation, and family income of the selected respondents. A non-significant relationship was found between factors influencing the purchase of organic food products and the age of respondents (cal. χ2 = 8.801 < tab. χ2 = 24.996) and with the gender of respondents (cal. χ2 = 4.610< tab. χ2 = 11.070). Thus, the age and gender of respondents are not dependent on factors influencing the purchase of organic food products.
The level of education of the respondents influenced the purchase of organic food products. The calculated χ2 value was greater than the tabulated χ2 value (cal. χ2 = 25.302 > tab. χ2 = 24.996). Hence, a significant relationship was observed between the level of education of respondents and factors influencing the purchase of major organic food products. The occupation and income of respondents are not dependent on the factors influencing the purchase of organic food products. The calculated χ2 values 10.078 and 14.013 were less than the tabulated χ2 values 24.996 and 18.307 of occupation and income. Thus, both the occupation and income of respondents were not found to be statistically significant among the factors influencing the purchase of major organic food products.
The family type constitutes both nuclear and joint family. The table showed that majority of the respondents (80 percent) belonged to nuclear family and remaining 20 percent belonged to joint family, which showed that joint family system is gradually disintegrating from the society.
Pages: 2362-2366  |  88 Views  51 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Rahul Dhurandhar, Sanjay Kumar Joshi and Aman Kumar Gupta. To examine the factor influencing consumers buying of major organic products in Raipur city of Chhattisgarh. The Pharma Innovation Journal. 2023; 12(9S): 2362-2366.
Important Publications Links
The Pharma Innovation Journal

The Pharma Innovation Journal


Call for book chapter