Toll Free Helpline (India): 1800 1234 070

Rest of World: +91-9810852116

NAAS Rating: 5.03, Impact Factor: RJIF 5.98 | Free Publication Certificate
updates
NAAS Rating: 5.03 new
Vol. 7, Issue 1 (2018)

Assess the effect of micronutrients and plant growth regulators on quality parameters of strawberry cv. Chandler

Author(s):
Atul Yadav, Bhanu Pratap, Shivam, Ashwani Kumar and Angelina Patro
Abstract:
Strawberry is one of the most important temperate fruits and also can be cultivated in subtropical. It is a delicious fruit which edible part is succulent thalamus rich in good amount of vitamin ‘C’ and vitamin A, minerals such as potassium, calcium and phosphorus. The present investigation based on the micronutrients, (Borax, ZnSO4) and plant growth regulators on strawberry cv. “Chandler”, was conducted during 2016-17. The experiment was conducted with the using of Randomized Block Design with three replications. The observations were recorded on quality parameters viz., length diameter ratio, specific gravity, total soluble solids, reducing, non-reducing and total sugars. The study revealed that the maximum length diameter ratio (1.54), specific gravity (1.62), total soluble solids (8.06 ˚Brix), reducing sugars (5.45 %), non-reducing sugars (2.58 %) and total sugars (8.03 %) recorded with the application of ZnSO4 (0.4%) + NAA (15 ppm).
Pages: 303-305  |  487 Views  19 Downloads
How to cite this article:
Atul Yadav, Bhanu Pratap, Shivam, Ashwani Kumar, Angelina Patro. Assess the effect of micronutrients and plant growth regulators on quality parameters of strawberry cv. Chandler. Pharma Innovation 2018;7(1):303-305.
The Pharma Innovation Journal